The excitement of moving can be often overshadowed by the stress of selling your current home. Choosing the right residential real estate lawyer can make all the difference. At Rabideau Law, we work hard to protect your interests and ensure a positive selling experience.
With an office in downtown Kitchener, flexible meeting times, and remote signings for Real Estate deals, we are dedicated to providing professional services when and where it is most convenient for you.
What are the responsibilities of a residential real estate lawyer?
Our team will work closely with you from start to finish ensuring a timely and efficient closing. Our services include:
- Advising the seller on matters pertaining to their mortgage, the property, and the legal process.
- Coordinating the exchange of documents between the real estate agents and bank.
- Corresponding with the cooperating lawyer representing the buyer.
- Removing any liens, mortgages, easements and other clouds on title
- Releasing the transfer of title to purchaser’s lawyer.
- Ensuring payment of the balance of the seller’s mortgage.
- Depositing funds into your account upon closing.
- Protecting your interests in the event of misrepresentation.
What are the legal costs to selling a home?
Rabideau Law is pleased to offer home sellers fixed fee legal representation, giving you the peace of mind of knowing up-front the total cost of our services. Our rates are highly competitive, so be sure to visit our residential real estate page or contact our office for more information.
*Additional costs may be incurred under some circumstances. Please refer to our associated costs schedule for more information.
I’m ready to get started – what’s my next step?
To get started, contact our office today to discuss your needs with one of our residential real estate law specialists.
For residential real estate law services in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas, please call 519-957-1001 or email email@example.com.